Posted on September 20, 2023 by skylineadmin
Here is our list of ten potential warning signs* that can signal an individual may be in crisis or need help:
1. Suddenly withdrawing from friends, family and activities (including online or via social media)
2. Bullying, especially if targeted towards differences in race, religion, gender or sexual orientation
3. Excessive irritability, lack of patience, or becoming angry quickly
4. Experiencing chronic loneliness or social isolation
5. Expressing persistent thoughts of harming themselves or someone else
6. Making direct threats toward a place, another person, or themselves
7. Bragging about access to guns or weapons
8. Recruiting accomplices or audiences for an attack
9. Directly expressing a threat as a plan
10. Cruelty to animals
Posted On November 21, 2023
Thank you for making our recent 19th Annual Golf Tournament...
Posted On September 20, 2023
10 Critical Warning Signs of Violence Here is our list...
Posted On September 11, 2023
This is a very exciting year for our football team....