Arizona is a “school choice” state and to help parents make an informed decision about whether our schools are the right fit for their child. Our schools use an interview process; however, a student or parent attending an interview is not a condition of enrollment. We use the information provided to get to know our potential students better. Required Documents to be turned in prior to enrollment.
- Birth Certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s age and identity, such as a baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number, or original school registration records, and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate.
- Residency Form with Required Documents
- Immunization Records
- Transcripts (9-12) and/or last report card from the last school attended (required for international or private schools students only)
- IEP if applicable (must be reviewed through the SpEd Department before enrollment). IEP information is used for placement and continuity of services, not as a determinate of enrollment (for public charter only)
- Withdrawal Form (required before a student can start) from last school attended
- Notarized Legal Documentation of custody or placement if Guardian, Foster, or Group Home Parent
- Tribal Enrollment Documentation (if applicable)